FEATURES OF ARTCARE ULTRATHICK MATBOARD:
Offer an added dimension of design possibilities with Bainbridge Artcare UltraThick matboards.
The deeper bevel on Ultra Thick mats provide a classic museum-style look that creates extra
depth with dramatic appeal & impact to your artwork, and adds more depth to your bottom
- Archival White Core - Specially formulated, solid white archival, lignin-free core, for clean, consistent bevels and unmatched cut quality.
- Artcare Archival Protection -
All Alphamat matboards feature Artcare MicroChamber Technology, for advanced protected against harmful pollutants.
- Easy to cut - being only 7-ply thickness rather than 8-ply, UltraThick mats are easier to cut on more brands of matcutters, while still delivering the dramatic depth and appeal.
- 12 Popular Colours - Artcare UltraThick matboard are available in 12 of our most popular Alphamat colours, including 2 black cores as well.
- Oversize - All 12 Artcare UltraThick matboards are available in both standard 32" x 40" and 40" x 60 as well.
- Environmentally Friendly - Nielsen Bainbridge is committed to meeting the highest environmental standards in the industry. They only use environmentally sound adhesives, colourants that won't contaminate waterways, and recycled materials wherever feasible. In addition, our pulp comes only from farm-grown trees, so for every tree consumed, another is planted.
- Jumbo 4"in Corner Samples - Bainbridge was the first matboard manufacturer to introduce user-friendly, jumbo sized, 4" corner samples, which help you easily demonstrate to the client the use of wider margins, and help maximise your sale value.
- Bevel Cut Samples - all UltraThick matboard samples come with pre-cut bevels, so your customers can see the value in choosing an
UltraThick matboard for their mat design.
THE ARTCARE ARCHIVAL SYSTEM:
When you choose Artcare matting products, you give your customer's art far more protection than any other conservation product can. Artcare patented Micro Chamber technology protects art from being aged, faded and deteriorated by harmful pollutants and acid by-products in the environment within the framed piece.